Quality Management Systems
An ISO 9001 quality management system will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations, and outlines ways to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent performance and service.
Benefits of Implementing an ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Win more business and compete in tenders
- Satisfy more customers
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Show you have strong corporate governance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and your supply chain
Products & Services :
We will partner with clients to achieve their sustainable development targets in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals through the implementation of ISO Standards.
ISO 9001 Consulting
- Our focus is to provide you with solutions that will assist your business, we understand management systems and may help to get an competitive edge
- Our Consulting Services will be appreciated as a way to assist you to understand the structure of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and how it affects your organisation
- We will assist you to identify your Quality Management System requirements and needs within your organisation
- We will advise and work with your team to identify, develop, implement and maintain and Quality Management System to suite your organisational needs
- Assisting you to improve your integrated management systems, enhance productivity and efficiency
- Our consultancy services are cost and time effective
- We assist you with the best solution for your organisation with no unnecessary complications, we are focused on doing the essential activities as required by the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Any implementation of systems may lead to overly complex processes and documents which end up serving the purpose of the management system rather that the business itself, there
Get Started With ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 Project Management
Project management is the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals in a specified time. ISO 9001 provides high-level concepts and processes that are considered to form good practice in project management. Employing the principles of ISO 9001 enables project managers to improve project success and achieve business results.
How do we assist:
- Create a service culture
- Encourage employee engagement
- Improve project management processes
- Enjoy a strategic advantage
- Enhance project management efficiency
Contact Us For ISO 9001 Project Management
ISO 9001 Design and Implementation of customised Quality Management Systems
When you decide to implement ISO 9001:2015 standard in your organisation, we will be here to assist you to achieve the principles of a Quality Management System.
1. Customer Focus
By providing different methods and latest technological solutions to focus your attention at understanding your customers, their needs and expectations, current and in the future
- Your customer needs are better understood as customer feedback are continuously sought, received and analysed
- Your goals and objectives are adjusted based on the information and with our assistance you become customer driven and focus on what you do well and let us take care of the rest.
- As you become more customer driven and focus you will spend less time on individual goals or department goals, we help you and your workforce understand that working together to meet your customer needs is the only way to do business to succeed in this highly demanding and competitive world
We will assist you and your leaders to establish and maintain the internal environment in which your employees can become fully involved in achieving your organisational goals
To demonstrate your leadership we will assist you with the following:
- The establishment of a Quality Policy and Quality Objectives which are compatible with the context and strategic direction of your organisation
- Integration of the Quality Management System into your organisation’s business processes
- Planning for the resources needed for the Quality Management System and that your Quality Management System achieve what it is meant to achieve
- Prepare your organisation and top management for transition while maintaining the integrity of any existing Quality Management System
- Create the environment where your workforce will be empowered to realise your objectives
- Assist with Competence, training and awareness of your workforce to satisfy your objectives
3. Involvement of people
The extent to which you as an organisation will achieve your desired objectives will depend on how you will involve your workforce in a manner that will enable them to use their abilities and contribute to your objectives.
We will assist you get the involvement by:
- Methods and channels of communication which is crucial for involvement of people, internal as well as external to the organisation
- Ensure that communication realty takes place regarding the effectiveness of your Quality Management System and to encourage active feedback from internal and external parties to ensure continuing involvement
- Assist with employee involvement by clarifying roles, responsibilities and what will be expected from them to contribute to your mission, vison and objectives
4. Process approach
The process approach includes establishing your organisations processes to operate as an integrated and complete system
We will assist you with regards to the following:
- To establish a Quality Management System that integrates your processes and implement measuring activities with your team to ensure that you meet your objectives
- Define your processes and their interrelated activities and checks to deliver on your intended outputs
- Detailed planning and controls van be defined with your team and documented as needed, depending on the context of your organisation
- Develop the concept of risk-base thinking taking into consideration the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check and Act) cycle and the actual processes
- Decide how risk will be addressed with your team in establishing the processes to improve process outputs and prevent undesirable results
- Define the extent of process planning and controls needed (based on the risk)
- Improve the effectiveness of your Quality Management System on a continual basis
- Maintain and manage a system that inherently addresses your risk and meet your objectives
Benefits of a risk-based process approach:
- More important focus on your high risk processes and their outputs
- Improve understanding, definition and integration of interdependent processes
- Systematic management of planning, implementation checks and improvement of processes and the management system as a whole
- Better use of needed resources and increased accountability
- More consistent achievement of policies and objectives, intended results and overall performance
- Process approach can facilitate the implementation of any management system
- Enhanced customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs, requirements and demands
- Enhanced confidence in your organisation
5. System approach
Your organisation can sustain success when your processes are managed as one coherent Quality Management System that are no longer abstract but concrete and defined.
We can assist you to:
- Outline the system through the development of specific processes that are able to ensure that certain goals are achieved
- Organise your Quality Management System to achieve your goals in the most efficient way possible with a clear plan that can be implemented by relevant parties
- Understand the relationship among each one of the processes of your Quality Management System and how they interrelate to form a complete system
- Continuously expand the system through reporting, effective measurement and regular system evaluation
- Evaluate the resources that you will need to implement processes in order to identify pro-actively the possible constraints before the implementation of a process within the system
- Ensure the effectiveness of your systems implementation by collaborated planning from the start which will assist with compliance to the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements, continual improvement and a more sustainable business
Benefits to system approach:
- Incorporation and configuration of processes that will best ensure return on investment
- Capacity to concentrate efforts on the primary processes
- Providing confidence to relevant parties in regards to reliability, success and efficiency of the organisation
6. Continuous improvement
We will enable your organisation to maintain current levels of performance, respond to changing conditions. Identify, create and explore new opportunities when you establish and sustain an ongoing focus on improvement.
We can assist you to:
- Drive your objectives to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure that each improvement have commitment from your team that you have the necessary resources and that it is prioritised
- That sources for inputs of improvement are identified and analysed
- Clearly define the roles and responsibilities for improvement
- Evidence that your organisation has ensured that improvement objectives are consistent with your overall goal of enhancing customer satisfaction and experience
- Analyse data from process monitoring and evaluate process efficiency to improve process outputs
- Consistency of the way in which your improvement of any process contributes to meeting the overall objectives
7. Factual approach to decision making
The ability to make effective and appropriate decisions is essential to ensure customer satisfaction, employee management and overall increased operations within the organisation
How do we assist?
- Collaborated effort in data analysis in order for you to make informed decisions
- Provide data and information for descisions that needs to be made for corrective actions after a non-conformance as well as preventative actions when a potential non-conformance may arise
- Take measurements and collect data and facts that are applicable to the specific objective in order to begin the decision making process.
- Make sure that the data and facts are correct, reliable and accessible to all parties concerned in the decision making process.
- Analyse the data and facts using binding procedures and methods to ensure an effective overview of facts.
- Recognise the importance of applicable statistical techniques used within the decision making process.
- Implement decisions and take appropriate action based on the outcomes of valid analysis balanced with knowledge and insight.
8. Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
To nurture your relationships with suppliers and partners can be positive and ensure productive involvement, support and feedback from those entities.
How can we assist:
- Supplier evaluation
Suppliers needs to be evaluated on their ability to supply products and services in accordance with your requirements. The selection criteria will be identified and documented
- Supplier Re-evaluation
Re-evaluation normally takes place once a year for existing suppliers, this will help to create a mutually beneficial relationship with your suppliers
When you should decide to outsource any process that affects product conformity, it needs to be controlled
- Information requirements
Reliable, complete and accurate purchasing information needs to be managed, evidence of records to proof approval of products, procedures, processes and equipment, qualifications of people etc. to meet the requirements of the ISO9001:2015 standard
- Improvement Opportunities
Show evidence of analysis of data for monitoring the stability and process capability. The analysis of data provides opportunity for prevention of nonconformities and ensures continual improvement
With a Quality Management System in place we assist your organisation to achieve your Quality Goals
- Your management will be provided with data on a continual basis to see progress or lack there off and place them in the best position to take the appropriate actions
- The organised and structured implementation processes that we follow with your team will ensure that Management Reviews take place to ensure continual improvement of your product or services to exceed your own expectations and those of your customers
- Proper mechanisms of reviewing goals and performances against your organisation goals on a planned and scheduled basis will allow you to make inform decisions, take action, identify non-conformities based on the information and data you received from the evaluation
- Increased productivity results from the initial evaluation and improvement of processes that occur during the implementation process and from improved competency of your workforce
- Better documentation (if needed) or control processes leads to consistency in performance, less waste, less re-work and saving on resources
Get Started With ISO 9001 Implementation
ISO 9001 Internal Audits
We will help you to understand that top management will be scrutinised to proof their leadership and they have to prove evidence that they did undertake certain activities.
For some organisations with set cultures this will require a significant short in thinking
- We can handle this with tact and diplomacy, relieving the stress on your employees to inspect the commitment of their employer
- We will define our activities and intentions during the internal audits to your leaders in order for them to understand why this needs to be done – “we speak business”
Get A Quote On ISO 9001 Internal Audits
ISO 9001 Certification
An external audit for certification purposes will compare what you are saying that you do against the actual practices what is done on a day-to day basis, it is a sampling process of your Quality Management System to verify compliance against the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements.
Why do we need ISO 9001 certification?
- 72% of certified organisations has reported a major competitive advantage, thus they acquire more business and have sustainable growth
- 33% of certified organisations has reported and improvement with customer demand
- 69% of organisations that does not have certification has reported loss of customers as well as tenders, bids and proposals to organisations that have certification
Our consulting service include:
- Assisting and guiding your organisation prior to certification from and Certification Body
- Together with your team ensure your readiness for the certification process
- Support your team during the certification