Building Management Systems (BMS)
Modern commercial buildings are complex technical systems and the monitoring and maintenance of the subsystems of a building can become a daunting task. The implementation of a Building Management System (BMS) is aimed at automating some of the subsystems and provide a more transparent insight into the condition of subsystems to enhance occupant comfort and to effectively maintain the facility.
If HVAC and Lighting Systems are integrated into the BMS, this can include as much as 70% of a buildings energy use. This forms a critical component for managing energy demand and to reduce overall efficiencies throughout a facility.
BMS system uses modern IoT technologies to provide significant value add to the customers through cross-system integration. The benefits extend beyond just the management of energy while providing comfortable indoor conditions.
We will consult with clients on new and existing facilities and how the latest building management systems and IOT devices can be incorporated into enhancing a facilities value proposition. Make your facility future proof and part of the fourth industrial revolution, Industry 4.0, by incorporating technologies to leverage data, enhance efficiencies and become more resilient in an ever changing market.
Components of a BMS:
- Building Management System (BMS)
- Energy Management
- Surveillance Systems (CSS)
- Access Control
- Lighting & Control
- HVAC Control
- Fire Detection & Supression
- Security & Intrusion
- Occupational Health Monitoring
Benefits of a BMS:
- Increases property value
- Effective preventative maintenance
- Reduce diagnostics of failures
- Individualised tenant billing for services
- Building Automation
- Enhance occupant satisfaction
- Increase energy efficiency
- Provides data for analytics and decision making
- Centralised or remote control and monitoring of the building
- Remote monitoring of plant (Fire Pumps, Electrical Supplies, Plumping Pumps..)